Combox is open. Enjoy the show!
In this episode, Ann is joined by Mark “Lenny” Docherty and Dr. Edmund “Squiggy” Mazza, where they explore the latest letter from Archbishop Vigano, highlighting therein various examples of his stunning departure from logic and reason. The pesky problem of holding a false base premise, exposition on the law of non-contradiction, the obedience due a true pope, and the dangers of a downright Protestant mindset are all explored. We then turn to current events, the January 6th Capital “riot”, faux-inauguration, the coming uber cancel culture purge, Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes (11 February, the date Pope Benedict chose to read out his quasi-renunciation), the Immaculate Conception, the Reichstag fire and subsequent abrogation of God-given rights, and the suspension of law/state of exception/state of necessity. So pour yourself a milk and Pepsi. Nothing’s gonna turn us back now, straight ahead and on the track now!
Dr. Mazza’s gofundme: https://www.gofundme.com/f/ed-mazza-lost-his-job
Dr. Mazza’s sign-up for newest spring mini-course: https://www.edmundmazza.com/2021/02/08/body-of-christ-vs-body-of-satan/
Links, Reading, and Video:
- Archbishop Vigano’s letter to confused priests 31 January 2021
- Blunt Talk and Direct Answers About Papal Infallibility, Schism, the Law of Non-Contradiction, the Holy Catholic Church, and Faith in God Made Man, Our Lord Jesus Christ
- The Standard of Schism is Unity With the Pope, Not Unity With the Majority
- “He handed over the exalted and divine office which He had received from His Father, to be continued through the ages to come…and He has willed that one should be the head of all, and the chief and unerring teacher of truth…”
- Reichstag fire
- Reichstag Fire Decree (28 Feb 1933)
- Our Lady of Lourdes (11 Feb 1858)
- The Immaculate Conception
- Archbishop Ganswein’s speech 20 May 2016 wherein he compares Benedict’s “resignation” to the Immaculate Conception
- Declaratio of 11 Feb 2013
Feedback: please send your questions, comments, suggestions, and happy news item to firstname.lastname@example.org (for sensitive items for which you would like to communicate via a secure, encrypted channel, just send an email saying you would like to go to a secure channel and instructions will follow).
Supernerd Media produces the Barnhardt Podcast; if you got some value from this podcast — or even just Ann’s website — and would like to return some value to support the technical effort, please visit SupernerdMedia.com — where the PayPal option is now back!
The Infant Jesus of Prague handles Ann’s financial stuff. Click image for details. [If you have a recurring donation set up and need to cancel for whatever reason – don’t hesitate to do so!]